Windows 7 or later versions
Work like a pro
Get the tools you needâ€”Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Accessâ€”to create, present, communicate, and publish like the professional you are.
– Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016.
– Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
– Be a power Office userâ€”the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
– New themes let you choose the Office experience thatâ€™s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast thatâ€™s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look thatâ€™s consistent across your devices.
– Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when youâ€™re reading an Office file.
– Let one of the templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design, so you can focus on your ideas and data.
– Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
– Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
– Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
– New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data. Excel recommends charts best suited for your data, and gives you a preview how your data will look.
– In Excel, you can now create basic forecasts on your data series with one click to visualize future trends.
– Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
– Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere.
– Respond faster with inline repliesâ€”replies positioned right within the body of the original messageâ€”in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
– Save time with the online photo printing options in Publisher.
– List and summarise data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item.
Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications forÂ Microsoft Office Professional 2016 Microsoft Key EUROPE. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements forÂ Microsoft Office Professional 2016 Microsoft Key EUROPEÂ may change over time.
For Window, Office 2016, Professional Plus
|Microsoft Office Type||
|Microsoft Office Year||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your Payments are fully secured: